Hisense Roku TV is one of the most user-friendly and budget-friendly TV on the market. A lot of users prefer it over others especially when selecting a TV for its ease of use.
Minor glitches and Software bugs are part of almost every gadget these days. These bugs are the cost of all the ease technology has to offer. Like other gadgets, the Hisense Roku TV can sometimes run into such issues. Is your Hisense Roku TV audio not working? If the answer is yes, then you have landed on the right page.
In this article we will explore how to fix your Hisense Roku TV’s audio. Let’s begin!
How to fix Hisense Roku TV Audio not Working? 5 Quick Fixes!
To fix your Hisense Roku TV audio, you should try the following methods one by one. We start with the simplest fixes and move on to the more complex ones.
Reset the Audio Settings
Resetting the Audio settings is a quick fix which can be handy when experiencing no sound on your Roku TV. You can find the Audio reset option in the TV’s settings. Follow these steps:
- On your Roku TV remote, press the Home Button
- Now head over to Settings->System
- Here you will find Advanced System Settings. Select it.
- Now using the right arrow buttons on the remote, move to the right menu and from here select Reset TV Audio / Picture Settings.
- Finally, press the Play/Pause button 3 times to finalize resetting Audio on your Hisense Roku TV.
This will bring your Hisense Roku TV back to its default Audio settings and hopefully now you will be able to hear the sound normally.
Restart your Hisense Roku TV
Restarting the Roku TV can get rid of a lot of potential bugs that are disrupting the normal sound operation of the TV.
You can restart your Hisense Roku TV in this way:
- Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and pick up the remote.
- On the remote, press the home button 5 times, then press the up arrow once, then press Rewind button twice and finally press Forward button twice.
- Wait for 30 seconds. Do not press any button during this time.
- Once this time is over, the Hisense Roku TV will turn off and on. This will restart the TV.
All done, now check if the audio of your Hisense Roku TV works correctly. If not, you need to try the below-mentioned methods.
Update the Software/Firmware of Roku TV
Often, software glitches are caused by an outdated Roku OS. For this reason, it’s important to check for updates. Checking for updates is simple and can be done in the following way:
Click on Home button on your remote
- Head over to Settings
- Using the right arrow key on remote, select System
- Navigate down and select System Update
- This will check if an update is available. If it’s available, select it and your Roku TV will install the update.
Once the update is installed, the TV will restart. Check to see if the audio works on your Roku TV now.
Factory Reset your Hisense Roku TV
If no solution worked for you, then it would be a wise option to factory reset your Hisense Roku TV. However, do keep in mind that factory resetting the TV will erase all saved settings and data.
The factory reset can be performed quickly. Follow these steps to factory reset your Hisense Roku TV:
- Grab your remote and press the Home button.
- Now head over to Settings->System->Advanced System settings
- Using the right arrow, move right and then scroll down to Factory Reset and then confirm.
- Finally enter the code that is shown on the screen to complete the Factory Reset process.
Call Hisense Support
If even after factory resetting the TV, you are still unable to hear sound on it, there might be an underlying hardware issue.
To examine this, you need to call Hisense support or a skilled technician who can check the hardware failure that is causing no sound on your Hisense Roku TV.
Why does my TV have no sound when I use HDMI?
The first thing you need to check in this case is the Sound output. Head over to the Sound Settings of your TV and make sure that HDMI is selected as the Sound output. Moreover, make sure that the external audio device that you are trying to connect is compatible with your TV. If not, it won’t play the audio.
Finally, make sure that you have set the Hisense Roku TV to optimal sound settings. This will ensure the most favorable listening experience for you!
Is your Hisense Roku TV Audio not working? If yes, you should try the solutions we explored in this article. All the solutions are practical, and you can do them yourself.
Once you perform these fixes you will get rid of the audio issue on your Hisense Roku TV and the TV will function in a normal manner. I hope this troubleshooting guide was helpful for you. Happy Smart Homing!